Preventative Maintenance | Water Heaters & Boilers
Make performance a priority in your home or business when you take advantage of our targeted water heater and boiler preventative maintenance programs. When you establish a connection with a renowned team of water heating professionals, you get a partner that does more for you than emergency repairs.
Don’t wait until a major breakdown occurs! Count on us for a precise approach to preventative maintenance. Service technicians arrive on site with OEM replacement parts as a precautionary measure, in the event that some of the more commonly worn parts on your unit require replacement. Regular water heater usage can lead to a build-up of sediment near the bottom of your tank. If deposits continue to accumulate, you could be facing equipment failure in the near future.
Preventative Maintenance/Clean and Check Program Availability
- Pool Heaters
- Water Heaters
- Commercial | Residential | Standard | Tankless*
- *Tankless units require an annual flush with a manufacturer-approved descaling solution
- Ensuring your unit is leak and damage free
- Ensuring the unit’s electrical operations are fully functional
- Cleaning of the unit’s basic parts
- Burners | Flame Sensors | MORE!
**You can see a complete Preventative Maintenance Checklist for Water Heaters HERE**
The Value of Preventative Maintenance
- Reduce Unplanned Downtime | Performing maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis can help identify a potential breakdown before it turns into a costly service call. Although it is impossible to eliminate all breakdown situations, in most cases being proactive rather than reactive can reduce unplanned downtime & unexpected repair costs.
- Increase Energy Efficiency | Through the course of each heating and cooling season your HVAC systems (boilers, chillers, and forced air systems included) will accumulate dirt, dust, debris, soot, and scale which all have an impact on the performance of your system. Build-up can impact your system’s performance by reducing its ability to transfer heat — causing your system to run harder and longer. Ensuring proper operation and cleanliness of your HVAC and water heating systems is essential to reducing their operating costs.
- Decrease Repair Costs | During each maintenance visit we will also inspect covered equipment to see if any proactive steps/repairs should be made to the unit before a major failure or emergency call is prompted.
- Improve Building & Equipment Safety | During each visit not only are we performing maintenance, but we also checking the built-in safety mechanisms of covered equipment. Exhaust, boiler, chiller, refrigerant and gas/oil fired systems all have safeties and/or limit switches which should be tested on a regular basis. Ensuring proper operation of these components will help improve the safety of building occupants and help ensure proper/safe operation of equipment.
- Increase Equipment Life Expectancy | As with any mechanical piece of equipment, maintenance is a key component to maximize the life expectancy of your equipment & retaining asset value. Setting up a program with quarterly, semi-annual, or annual inspections can help maximize the life expectancy of your heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems.
You wouldn’t venture out on the open road in a car that has never had an oil change. A water heater or boiler is no different; contact us today to schedule maintenance in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Wisconsin.